The latest from Sony Ericsson, Xperia™ X10 has been out in all mobile stores. Being a Sony Ericsson phone consistent user I went to see a week ago how smart this new phone was. The moment I had the phone in my hand I thought it looked like Apple’s leading phone, lol! It’s really sleek and its 4-inch, 480×854 high screen resolution is appealing enough to the eyes. What makes it different from the previous Xperia phones is the use of Android rather than Windows Mobile. Hubby, for one, didn’t like the complicated Windows Mobile in Xperia-X1.
1. With Sony Ericsson Timescape™, you get all communications with a contact in one place. Facebook, Twitter, email, photos, text messages – all gathered in one place so that you do not have to open several different programs to see what’s going on.
2. With Mediascape™, you collect all music, photos and video clips all in one place. You can access all media files from all sources – PlayNow, YouTube or the phone memory.
3. On the way out? Want to see what’s going on? Or just take it easy? Download the program you want from the Android Market ™ and customize your XPERIA ™ X10 so that it is personally yours.
4. Never get lost with the built-in aGPS. Google Maps and Wisepilot help you find your way.
5. HSPA – serious speed. Experience a broadband-like speed with Turbo 3G.
Specs: 8.1 megapixel camera, Video, WebKit Web Browser, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB-support, Virtual Querty Keyboard, Touch Screen, Infinite button and those specs a mobile phone usually have.
Price: ca $800 (ca 6000SEK)
I am not quite allured to have this phone because I am more fascinated with the upcoming release of Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro and compare it with Xperia X10 Mini Pro, which both will be out in the market in three months. I will try a mobile phone with a Querty Keyboard (not virtual) this time. Well, that’s what my mind tells me. Or it might just be a dream.