Purchasing a home property is like having a lifetime investment. It is everybody’s dream to provide a stable shelter for the family. Many couples spend countless times to search for that perfect home and once they find it signing a contract is a gratification. However, some of them disregard building inspection and before they knew it they’ve fallen into a situation that would cost them their entire investment.
There are a lot of building inspection companies that you can find online and offline but only a few of them offers fast and commendable service. It may not be easy to find one that live up to your expectations but these are the benefits that you should expect getting from a building inspection company:
- Pre-Purchase Building Inspection and Pest Inspection Report.
- A clear picture of the Pre-Property Inspection Report.
- Pre-Purchase Pest Inspection Report.
- A Strata Report that states financial details and previous problems of the property.
- Site Identification Survey Report.
- Building Completion Report.
- Termite Inspection Report.
- A Dilapidation Building Report.
One company that offers the above benefits is the Childs Property Inspections. Its highly professional service is trusted and most respected by many being in the business for many years now.
Building inspection is not only beneficial to buyers but to sellers as well. My mother-in-law who sold her house about five years ago had invested more than she expected. The inspection helped her find the problems and got fixed prior to selling the house. The better the condition of the house the higher the value.