Teacher Amor tagged me these questions I could not refuse to answer. My weekend has been full of assignments that I had to cancel my meeting with some friends (joke!). But I had no regrets cancelling it as it was aired last Friday that a storm would hit our region.
Here’s the rule: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
1. At what age do you wish to marry? When I was younger, I wished I would marry at 28, but ended up marrying later.
2. What color do you like most? Green
3. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one? Learn to save!
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Davao
5. Which part of you that you hate the most? My neck, lol!
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? Cry.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most? Family.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Share some to charity, take a vacation grande, etc…
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Or would you keep it to yourself and observe from afar?
9. What was the most unforgettable moments you’ve had? Travelling alone from Davao to here…he he.
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. Creative, computer savvy, friendly.
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half? Smart and humorous.
12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? I regret not visiting my Uncle before he died, I had my chance but took it for granted, thought he was not seriously ill. That was summer last year when we were in Davao.
13. Which type of person do you hate the most? Conceited.
14. What is your ambition? I’ve wanted to be a singer, but singing doesn’t like me…lol!
15. If you had one wish what would you wish for? I would wish I was a queen!
16. How would you celebrate your birthday this year? Don’t know yet, it’s too early to decide.
17. Name one of your body part your hubby or boyfriend tells you he adores. My eyes, especially when I’m angry, haha!
18. Could you live without a computer? I don’t think so!
19. Who’s your role model? Sandra Bullock
20. If you could eat lunch with one famous person who would it be? Sandra Bullock
Oh, that storm I was talking about, it was a false alarm. It wasn’t as bad as the weather bureau had prognosed it to be. But in situations like this, better take precautions, than taking risks.
Now I’m passing this tag to all my Kababayan bloggers around!