Teacher Amor tagged me these questions I could not refuse to answer. My weekend has been full of assignments that I had to cancel my meeting with some friends (joke!). But I had no regrets cancelling it as it was aired last Friday that a storm would hit our region.
Here’s the rule: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
1. At what age do you wish to marry? When I was younger, I wished I would marry at 28, but ended up marrying later.
2. What color do you like most? Green
3. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one? Learn to save!
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Davao
5. Which part of you that you hate the most? My neck, lol!
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? Cry.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most? Family.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Share some to charity, take a vacation grande, etc…
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Or would you keep it to yourself and observe from afar?
9. What was the most unforgettable moments you’ve had? Travelling alone from Davao to here…he he.
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. Creative, computer savvy, friendly.
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half? Smart and humorous.
12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? I regret not visiting my Uncle before he died, I had my chance but took it for granted, thought he was not seriously ill. That was summer last year when we were in Davao.
13. Which type of person do you hate the most? Conceited.
14. What is your ambition? I’ve wanted to be a singer, but singing doesn’t like me…lol!
15. If you had one wish what would you wish for? I would wish I was a queen!
16. How would you celebrate your birthday this year? Don’t know yet, it’s too early to decide.
17. Name one of your body part your hubby or boyfriend tells you he adores. My eyes, especially when I’m angry, haha!
18. Could you live without a computer? I don’t think so!
19. Who’s your role model? Sandra Bullock
20. If you could eat lunch with one famous person who would it be? Sandra Bullock
Oh, that storm I was talking about, it was a false alarm. It wasn’t as bad as the weather bureau had prognosed it to be. But in situations like this, better take precautions, than taking risks.
Now I’m passing this tag to all my Kababayan bloggers around!
hello Marlene, thanks for dropping by my webpage, my anythinglink is gone now, i deleted it accidentally:( wahhh, so it is worthless, pls. delete it as I cannot access it and not using it anymore. I ask u a favor, would u pls. add my new domain i just purchased this about 2 days ago.. http://gentomsworld.com and pls. add this one too if u doesnt mind.. http://travelwebpage.blogspot.com, http://webbloglink.blogspot.com, sorry ha dami kong blog, i hope u doesnt mind and if u have any website that I need to add in my blogroll just let me know Mar.:) u take care always and I hope u had a great weekend:) see ya here sometimes and God Bless to u, to ur family and to ur hubby:) bye now
pwede nimo ibutang akoang ngalan bisan Gen or Ging hahaha lol akoang bana tawag sa akoa kay Gen man pero sa family naku kay Ging2x lol.. sayon raman gud litokon sa amerkano ang Gen kaysa GING hahaha lol ok sige see ya:)
I can’ imagine these question is so deep I can’t live without computer and electric btw how are you this week end?
now i believe kung gaano ka ka-popular sa Tags/memes department. 🙂
uy salamat sa pagsagot mo sa tag na ‘to hehehe… halos lahat tayo, di pwedeng walang computer haha!
hi sis! have sumting for u sa aking blog 🙂
I was the other way round.Hehe!I When I was younger I wished I would marry at the age 27, but ended up marrying at the age 24….:P.
Ok, Gen, I’ll change the link then. I will add your other site, too. Na, madato baya ka niana ha. haha!
Hi Franx, my weekend was fine. Hope yours, too. So true to me, too.
Ganun, Jessie. Kahit papano naging popular din, hehe…
You’re welcome, Amor, basta ikaw. Oo nga, computer din.
Ok, thanks, sis Eds. I’ll visit your site soon.
You must be in a hurry, Sweetiepie , hehe, joke lang. Life’s like that, we reach our goals sometimes earlier or later in life.
tukayo…pareho tayo sa GREEN…hehehe