I couldn’t think of sidebar contents to fill in the spaces left after my adsense was disabled. I needed to change my theme since those spaces were customized primarily for adsense in my previous theme. My apology to Amor dear for such a short time I used the theme. I didn’t want to modify the theme any further just to make sure that no adsense code was left on my blog. Maybe when I have enough time I will try to modify it, especially the “single page” because it was there the big blank space was. Anyhow, I liked how her theme worked on my blog and I never thought I had to change it this soon.
It was one decision that led to another, actually. After modifying this theme I thought I might as well upgrade my WordPress from 2.8.4 to version 2.9. It wasn’t my plan to upgrade yet because I find the backing-up of database so tedious. But hubby has found a way to back-up through our web host (GoDaddy) account. It was faster than I thought and I’m happy about the successful upgrade, no problems, whatsoever.
This is the theme I found attractive to me and this is actually the second theme I’ve been using from same author. The Cloisters have designed several WordPress Themes. I’ve always checked the site for new themes because everytime it comes up a new one, it’s always different from the previous ones, though not all themes might everybody like but they are created with various designs. In fact, I am using another theme from Cloisters on my Digiscrapping site (not updated regularly though). I assure you that this theme is not a modification of that theme because of their different designs.
This is the original color of the theme but hubby thought it looked melancholic and asked me to change the color into something alive (and kicking, lol!). And green and brown were the only colors I could come up with. I got those colors from my previous themes I modified a long time ago. After trying the brown-light brown scheme, still he thought it a bit boring. So I ended up with green, the same green I had about two years ago. I’m not completely done adding all the pages but I’m doing it one step at a time. Honestly, this is not what I should be doing on my holidays.