– I will visit your blog everyday and catch-up reading some posts I missed. And post comments if
– I will login to my EC everyday so I can approve the ads you purchased to advertise on my blog.
– I will reply to you who adds me as a contact on Blog Catalog and Mybloglog and I will post a thank
you note. I usually do this.
– I will reply to your comment on my blog as soon as possible. I value every comment you post,
– I will grab more opps again as long as there are ads that suits my blog. Geezz, I miss this…
– I will post the tags or memes and awards you pass on the soonest time possible. Huhu! I have a
number of them in my mind.
Yes, all those things I do, I promise I will.
But let me pass my exam first…
Hope you pass your exam.
Ang dami ko ring “I will” na naiisip gawin, halos katulad ng nasa list mo. Cguro pag di na ako gaanong busy. kaso kelan naman kaya yun? haha! About sa opps, 2 pa lang nagawa ko, minsan kasi wala na akong maabutan sa ppp, puro reserved na.
Glad to hear that! Before that, have a Friendship Tag for you!
Marlene, this is a wonderful time. I am grateful for your visits to my blog. I want you to know I am well, and as per my copious advice, I am seeing a doctor. Come by my blog….. I do report on these things
Just focus more on your review and exam before blogging friend. Sa kin I’ll understand kahit di ka na pumasyal sa site ko for 4 years (huhuhu). Joke.
Goodluck sa exam friend. Isipin mo dapat pumasa ka kaya review lang nang review muna for now.
Amor – Thanks, ilang tulog na lang at matatapos na rin ito. Then I’ll be back sa blogging. Hehee, kahit anong profession ano, busy talaga, kahit full time housewife, busy pa rin. Buhay nga naman oo…
Catherine – Thanks so much. I’ll check it when I have enough time.
Keith – I would love to hear about your progress. I’m glad you’re seeing a doctor. A little pain in our body can be life-threatening.
Jessie – Hahaa, sobra namang 4 years. Ayokong mag-absent ng ganun katagal sa blogging. Katatapos ko lang sa essay, yung final presentation na lang this week. Thank you, sana nga mapasa ko ito.
oh dear My,
Don’t worry about all those until you are settled with your exams. Of couse the blog and all the things related are for entertainment and should be done in leisure, but we should really get our priorities sorted.
All the best and good luck for the exams.
Farah, this schooling of mine is really getting in the way. It would have been ok, hadn’t I enrolled in the university, huhuhu! But it’s an opportunity for me.
Thank you, dearie. After this week, my sked will be fine…
Good luck on your exams! 🙂
Thanks, Rozie! Sooo sorry I haven’t visited your site because of this exam.