Is it obvious? 🙂 Well, according to Eds who tagged me with this Cute Blogger Award. This is my first tag for this year, thanks to her.
1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write ten facts about themselves. Pass on this tag to ten bloggers.
Ten random facts about me. Let’s see if these could justify me being a cute blogger. Or I might need help for my acute lost of words to describe myself.
1. I wash my face with my right hand only.
2. I can go out to work without combing my hair.
3. I despise olives. I can’t stand the taste being too sour and too salty.
4. I like reminiscing funny moments that sometimes I found myself laughing for nothing. This is kind of embarrassing when I’m on the bus.
5. I can be thrifty, I can be extravagant. My mood for shopping just strikes me once in a while.
6. My friends can trust me with their money. I was the money-keeper even when I was in high school. And years ago here, I kept my friends money for a monthly savings.
7. I’m hopeless at drawing. Long ago, I drew a tree for my then 2yo-nephew and when it was half-way to be done, he shouted, “that’s a hand!”.
8. I’m a desperate guitarist and keyboard player. I’ve tried to master a piece on both instruments but the chords and notes just don’t get in my mind.
9. I don’t have a passion for cooking but I can whip a buffet if I want to.
10. I keep quiet when I’m angry. Talking just makes me even more angry.