Is it obvious? 🙂 Well, according to Eds who tagged me with this Cute Blogger Award. This is my first tag for this year, thanks to her.
1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write ten facts about themselves. Pass on this tag to ten bloggers.
Ten random facts about me. Let’s see if these could justify me being a cute blogger. Or I might need help for my acute lost of words to describe myself.
1. I wash my face with my right hand only.
2. I can go out to work without combing my hair.
3. I despise olives. I can’t stand the taste being too sour and too salty.
4. I like reminiscing funny moments that sometimes I found myself laughing for nothing. This is kind of embarrassing when I’m on the bus.
5. I can be thrifty, I can be extravagant. My mood for shopping just strikes me once in a while.
6. My friends can trust me with their money. I was the money-keeper even when I was in high school. And years ago here, I kept my friends money for a monthly savings.
7. I’m hopeless at drawing. Long ago, I drew a tree for my then 2yo-nephew and when it was half-way to be done, he shouted, “that’s a hand!”.
8. I’m a desperate guitarist and keyboard player. I’ve tried to master a piece on both instruments but the chords and notes just don’t get in my mind.
9. I don’t have a passion for cooking but I can whip a buffet if I want to.
10. I keep quiet when I’m angry. Talking just makes me even more angry.
I’m passing this tag to Maiah, Amor, Catherine, Sweetiepie, Joy, Myrtle, Jerico, Jessie, You and You.
Mel Alarilla says
Dear Fellow Member of Filipinos Unite!!!,
We enjoin you to please copy and paste the Prayer Tag and Link For The Philippines and The Filipinos and post it at your own blog. You can add your other blog/s at the end of the link or if you have only one blog and are already included in the link, you may repeat your blog’s name at the end of the link. Be sure to utter the prayer for 9 consecutive days or as often as you can. Tag as many bloggers as you can, preferably Filipino bloggers. But only bona fide Filipinos will be included in the official registry of all Filipino bloggers. As a service to our fellow members, may we request you to please visit at least 10 members a day- 5 members that you know and 5 members that you do not know so that we can help each other improve our page rankings. Please copy the whole post from the picture to the end of copy sign.
Thank you very much for your wholehearted support of this project. God bless you and your family always.
Mel Alarilla of Filipinos Unite!!!
Hi Mel, I may post this on my other blog. Thanks a lot.
Oy cute blogger thanks Len. Dito ko sa kikay gawin huh hehehe. You’re so cute indeed.
Joyoz’s last blog post..Fast And Easy?
Len I’m done hehe.
Joyoz’s last blog post..Linky Love December Top Dropper
Joy, ang bilis naman! Di ko kasi alam kung alin sa mga blogs mo babagay ito, hehee! Anyway, thank you for your quick respond. 🙂
Thanks sa tag…. may nakita akong ganyang tag dati pero wala name ko sa ni-tag, nagbiro pa ako bat wala ako nyang tag, cute naman ako hehe… acute. 😛
Gusto ko naman ng Olives pero yung green lang ayaw ko nung black. Gusto ko yun sa caldereta, pero kapag kinakain ko na, ini-squeeze ko mabuti para lumabas yung liquid then okay na sa akin yung taste nya.
Same tayo sa number 4 at 5. Hindi naman ako makalalabas ng bahay ng di nagsusuklay, eh kahit nga magsuklay ako parang ‘mahangin ba sa labas’ ang dating eh, lalo na kung hindi, hehe. Kailangan ko ulit magpa rebond.
Amor’s last blog post..Moving on
Lol! Amor, di nakita ng nagtag ang pagka-cute mo. Kaya eto na kasali ka na sa mga cutes na blogger, hahaa!
Ewan ko ba, napunta lang ako dito ay di na ako marunong magsuklay. Samantalang nung nandiyan pa ako ay sinusunod ko yung pagsusuklay ng 100 times sa gabi para daw pampaganda ng buhok. 🙂
That’s cute! You are indeed a cute blogger and everyone knows that.
Ahehee! Am I? This is flattering, Farah. Well, I think I can sleep well tonight, hahaa!
Nick Phillips says
Congrats on the award 😀 Come to think of it, I can’t remember which hand I use to wash my face … LOL!
Nick Phillips’s last blog post..Dressing Up
Thanks, Nick. You probably don’t wash your face that much, lol! Some men don’t care about washing their face especially in the evening.
Shanker Bakshi says
CONGRATS -YOU ARE REALLY CUTEST AMONG US
Shanker Bakshi’s last blog post..List Of Blogs With Top Commentators Widget
Hahaa! Another flattering remaks. I think I should take that joke back from my post. 🙂