The week has been very tiring, with workloads and paperworks that impatiently awaits me when I come home. This is why Fridays make me feel like hopping for joy and think nothing but sweet pastries that goes with my coffee evening with hubby. I don’t want to spoil this day by seriously thinking of something to write. Moments like this is always a moment for tags or memes. And here’s the one I got from Eds a few weeks ago.
1. Have you ever been on TV?
+ When hubby made a video of us on DVD, I saw myself on TV when we played it back. Oh, you mean, TV appearance or something? Silly me. Of course, not.
2. Have you ever sung in public?
+ Yes, I did, although my voice is not the type that everybody would listen to.
3. Have you ever dyed your hair blond?
+ No, I haven’t. Not even any color yet.
4. Have you ever eaten frogs’ legs?
+ Ack! Never! And I have no intention of trying.
5. Have you ever received a present that you really hated?
+ Not really hated it, but I just didn’t like getting something I couldn’t have any use of.
6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post?
+ I’ve never done this. You should have asked about walking through a glass wall and you know the answer. Well, just almost.
7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people?
+ Not yet. This is something I didn’t wish to do in the kitchen.
8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others?
+ I slipped, with hubby around, on the icy ground at a gasoline station when I’d lived here for 3-4 mos. But there were few people then I learned in time that they wouldn’t laugh at anyone who stumbled or slipped so I wouldn’t mind if I slip in front of them.
9. Have you ever done volunteer work?
+ Yes. When I was in college, I volunteered to be a Catechist for high school students.
Happy weekend to you all!