It’s time to do this super duper long quiz from Rozella. Wheww! This must be the longest question tag I’ve ever done. So, you may sit back and relax while reading this (if you have the guts, lol!) as I raise my hand and swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth only. Oh, I can feel my nose stretching forward. Ouch!
1. Rate your life from 1-10 (1 being very miserable)
A: Rated 8 for happiness and tiredness.
2. Is your hair long or short?
A: About shoulder level. I can’t have long hair, I don’t know why.
3. Do you have many real friends?
A: I have three. My childhood friends.
4. Name friends you last hung out with?
A: Sheril and Nury.
5. Do you love chicken?
A: Not really. But I love chicken curry.
6. Last three drinks you had?
A: Water, Apple Cider, Tea.
7. Do you eat fish?
A: Yes, I do.
8. Do people mispronounce or spell your name incorrectly?
A: Not in the Philippines, but here in Sweden, some say Madelene or Mar-le-ne.
9. Who was the last person you hugged?
10. Last guy you think about?
A: Wentworth Miller from Prison Break.
11. Any food that made you smile today?
A: A frog-shaped Princess Cake.
12. Name one thing you have in common with your friends?
A: Common sense, lol!
13. Do you trust your friends?
A: Yes, I do.
14. How old will you be in five years?
A: Eeeehh! Half of my life!
15. Do you believe in love?
A: Yes, I do.
16. Except for family and friends, who are you in love with?
A: Wentworth Miller and George Clooney, yeeehh…
17. Do you honestly believe you have found the right guy/girl?
A: I think so… I’m not longing for anybody right now.
18. Are you someone’s best friend?
A: Yes, I am.
19. Do you love music?
A: Very much. But music doesn’t love me, heheee.
20. Last song you listened to?
A: A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson.
21. What’s the instrument you wish you were able to play?
A: I play guitar and keyboard, but I want to be very good at playing keyboard.
22. Who was the last person you talked to?
23. Who was the last person to call you?
24. Would you consider yourself a worrier?
A: I worry a lot when a member of the family gets sick.
25. Do you consider yourself as a happy person?
A: Yes, I’m not crying right now. 🙂
26. Do you believe in saving yourself for marriage?
A: Haa! I’m married…
27. Last person that pissed you off?
A: I don’t remember anymore.
28. From whom have you missed the most calls in the last 5 days?
A: No one. I’m the one who calls.
29. Who’s the first person you call when you’re having a bad day?
A: Hubby, and fight with him, too, heheee.
30. Last person who made you laugh like crazy?
A: Hubby, too.
31. Who’s your greatest inspiration in life?
A: My family and hubby and me.
32. Are you a good guesser?
A: I have a strong intuition.
33. Who was the last person to sing your current favorite song and what song?
A: Sonja Aldén, she’s a Swedish artist and her song, For Att Du Finns is my current favorite.
34. Who makes you laugh the most?
35. What have you been telling yourself lately?
A: Get some rest, My! Like Farah said, don’t overstress!